It’s not always heartbreaking perfect rains
and a soothing cup of coffee,
sometimes it’s devastatingly dangerous hurricanes
and bodies left breathless.
Okay! so there’s this major reason that i dont update often: i make my mind to think this- im busy!! I don’t have time!! ( also why i never complete my projects on time- ha! i always have a doctors appointment when i have to submit things. :3 ) (also why i suck at life!! wow! )
these are somethings that just “make” me busy –
1) People who annoy me– This includes a whole lot of people like people who text me on Facebook or whatsapp asking for the “homework” we have to do, or “assignments” we have to submit! ( like psshh go get a life! ITS SOCIAL MEDIA!) Don’t even dare to bother me with your self centered rants! and people who text trying to make small talk and fail at it!
2) When I am actually doing nothing– i m busy every time when I’m doing absolutely nothing. ( :3 ) like just generally thinking about life or my stupid crushes, what if I was a billionaire? what if I was the president of India? what if I became superwoman for a day!? (i ❤ her!!) what if I die tomorrow? does this guy like me or what? what if I could like rewind in life? why does my life suck? etc. 😀
3) When i m doing “stuff”– like stalking random people whom i hardly know (on Facebook,instagram, etc), cooking (which i don’t do..but hey! im generalizing here! 😛 ) ,reading romance novels (disturb me and I cut your head off),dancing around,bathroom singing, eating (yayyy!! food! ) and several other things.
3) When i am Lazying around the house– i’m just cuddled in my couch watching some random teen flick on Romedy Now. Now don’t bother me. shoo!
4) When im soo buried between school and then coaching classes and i don’t even have time to breathe. *lungs give up due to not being able to breathe*
5) When my parents ask me to do something. 😀 😀 (i know everyone is busy at that time!!! )
6) When im acting busy coz I dont want to look stupid in public places. (yeah i am this really busy person you see *smirks* )
When am i not busy then?? When i am studying! I would love you to bother me when im studying. Making sure my mom doesn’t notice me calling, texting ,or hanging out (for long hours).
Anything to divert my mind from studying!! 😀
keep smiling!! 🙂
P.S – hope u liked my post! 😛 thanks for reading!! keep smiling always!! 🙂
SING ME TO SLEEP.
I trusted you to take me home,
away from the darkness of the night.
The night I love so much more,
and yet I choose to hide.
And you asked me to sing you to sleep,
as the new dawn for you –arises.
You closed your eyes with a flutter,
your chest as motionless as the night,
You left me alone for the ride back home,
no one to kiss me goodnight.
You left me alone to drink that coffee I made-
for you, before you were gone.
You left me alone and now noone,
to sing ‘me’ to sleep tonight.
I need someone to hold me back,
stroke my hair and hold my hand,
so who’ll sing me to sleep now:
now that you are completely gone?
So I’ll take me home and sleep tight
and I’ll sing myself to sleep tonight…
cause that’s where I know you’ll come
to see me slowly close my eyes.
As you hold me closer to your heart,
and you kiss me with all your soul
and then we sing that song together…
We sing us to sleep… forever…
And I learn that love can haunt you forever,
like a beautiful aching song…
– blossomed heart.
You’re the only one I kiss goodnight.
There was a farmer who had a horse and a goat…..One day, the horse became ill and he called the veterinarian, who said: – Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine for three days. I’ll come back on the 3rd day and if he’s not better, we’re going to have to put him down.
Nearby, the goat listened closely to their conversation. The next day, they gave him the medicine and left. The goat approached the horse and said: – Be strong, my friend.
Get up or else they’re going to put you to sleep!
On the second day, they gave him the medicine and left. The goat came back and said:
– Come on buddy, get up or else you’re going to die! Come on, I’ll help you get up.
Let’s go! One, two, three…
On the third day, they came to give him the medicine and the vet said:
– Unfortunately, we’re going to have to put him down tomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread and infect the other horses. After they left, the goat approached the horse and said:
– Listen pal, it’s now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on! Get up! Get up!
That’s it, slowly! Great! Come on, one, two, three… Good, good. Now faster, come on…… Fantastic! Run, run more! Yes! Yay! Yes! You did it, you’re a champion!!!
All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and began shouting:
– It’s a miracle! My horse is cured. We must have a grand** **party. Let’s kill the goat!!!!*
The Lesson:* this often happens in the workplace & life in general . Nobody truly knows which employee or people actually deserves the merit of success & are in fact contributing towards success , or who’s actually contributing the necessary support to make things happen. Be grateful.
“TO LIVE WITHOUT RECOGNITION IS A SKILL!!!!*
If anyone ever tells you that your work is unprofessional, remember:
Amateurs built the Ark [which saved all the species]
professionals built the Titanic [all died tragically] 😀
I feel like i ve like stepped up in my path of blogging! 😀 This is how i should prolly measure my growth!? nice! 😀 I feel soo honoured! 🙂 🙂 Thank you very much https://thehutownerblog.wordpress.com for nominating me!! You have been following and appreciating my blog a lot!! thank you soo much for that!! Guys you have to go through his pictures! amazing!!
here are 5 facts about me! –
1) i am the most laziest person on the planet! 😀 Also i cant ever get up early in the morning! I pretend to be an Early bird but never have been. 😛
2) I am a big time reader. Also a fast one. Give me a really interesting romance novel and i just need like 4 hrs alone! People are generally shocked. 😀
3) I loveeee making new friends!! I am a bit shy at first but after you get to know me i am crazyyy! I can be interesting too you know?
4) I have random short time crushes on strangers whom i would have seen only once in my entire life… 😀 Then i eventually forget them thinking it as a moving part of my life.
5) I LOVE WRITING!! Its my favourite job in the world! (i need to become a doctor but anyways)
If im bored- i write
If im excited- i write
If i dont wanna study – i write.. 😀 😀
and yeah since when i was like 5 years old i ve dreamed of becoming a doctor. I hope i can fulfill this dream..
i need to nominate people!! 🙂 so here they are! 😀
* Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
* Nominate 10-15 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
* Pass these rules on to them
Thank you! Keep smiling!!! 🙂 🙂
This is a poem i wrote when i was emotionally very disturbed…But now that i look back, “The things that hurt me were the things that made me stronger...” 🙂 🙂
I SEE DEATH
I see death-
as a dreamless sleep, as quite as the dust that-
settles silently on the clock.
the clock struck 12-
the hands stayed still,
as still as the breeze alive at night.
I see death –
As the darkness at night-
sought after for comfort,
sought after for silence.
but alas! It is forgotten-
to welcome the warmth of light..
The darkness is maddening,
its eating me alive,
yet, I’d choose to dwell in this night.
At first death is denial-
denied of its existence.
then it becomes outrage,
where “the” power is blamed.
then it becomes calmness-
over the helplessness of the loss.
and finally, finally-
it becomes acceptance,
as a part of the destined
birth and death.
cause death is inevitable…
and so is oblivion. …
” Remember always- “When one door closes, several others open”
keep smiling!! 🙂 🙂
I was brainstorming about what to write in this blog and a friend of mine asked me to write on this guy i like, a guy who cares for me , who gives me reasons to laugh even when i’m not capable of being able to smile (we aren’t dating 😛 ) .
But nah! i think ill just write about the friend. I wanted to dedicate at least one post for this great friend of mine. 🙂 This friend of mine is a very special one- as special as the nutella that is always on my table. (that’s a lot special i shouldn’t be giving him so much importance) 😛 Its been just few months i have known him but one thing i know very well is that he has always been there for me and always will ! 🙂 A friend like him is a rare one to find. (one in a billion as you call it, or a pearl in the ocean..i’m acting like i love him. No i don’t. :P ) 🙂 i call him “A2S”. A story that’s better understood only b/w us two. xD
If you are reading, i know you are (cause you are always my first reader. 😥 ) Don’t be flattered!! I don’t love you and all!! You are the best best “guy” friend i ve ever met ( not even “he” is as sweet as you. :3 )
And this friend loves this girl – who according to “people” is not perfect for him. But for him she is his world. They are the cutest couple! She is perfect for him with all her flaws, imperfections, insecurities and all her stupidities. 😛
And the main thing i realized was that- “its all about how your perceive a person” . If a person in your mind is “bad” then no matter how good they are to you, you always end up taking the wrong side of things. You don’t need to “be” perfect for anyone, be yourself and one who sees you with all your flaws is the one who needs to be in your life. The world is one big mirror, If you look at it with love- it shows the same image of love, and if you look at it with hate- it shows the image of hate. 🙂
Look at the world with love and trust me – the world is gonna look back at you with double the amount of love!!
Hope you enjoyed the post! Keep smiling!! Are you ready to change your perception of the world? 🙂
“ A collection of flaws make beauty- just the way a collection of stars make a constellation “